Bond County Transit Passenger Guidelines
Please do not ask drivers to conduct any personal business on your behalf; they are not permitted to do so. Bond County Transit requires that all passengers be courteous and considerate of other passengers, as well as the driver. Instructions from drivers are to be followed.
Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Eating or drinking
- Carrying open food or beverage containers
- Use of tobacco products
- Expressing foul language
- Lack of personal hygiene
- Carrying weapons or explosive, flammable, or caustic materials
- Possession of illegal drugs
- Carrying open alcohol containers
- Disregarding driver instructions/company regulations
- Providing false or misleading information
Any of the above may result in due process which includes verbal and written warnings and ultimate suspension from Bond County Transit. Management will investigate incidents to determine appropriate action. Any behavior that is violent, seriously disruptive, illegal, or poses a direct threat to drivers or passengers is strictly prohibited.